Write a poem!

Time for a little self-expression!
You can also think of it as writing lyrics to a song.
Work that creative muscle… and there’s no telling what can happen!
If we like it we will post it here… then you can tell all your friends! :)

9,786 Comments

1. Brittany says:

Everytime i turn around i feel like i am being watched. I turn around with a frown and see you behind the post. I try to be quiet as can be, but you see me. I ask for your autograph and you finally come out from hiding. You are Miley Cyrus.

2. Brittany says:

3. kayli & maleah says:

iCarly rocks! Best show on the web. We all love it, even my fish Fred. We love Carly, Sam, and Freddie. So get ready, once a month to LOL while watching Freddie record it so well!!

4. kayli & maleah says:

5. Rachel says:

Your lips, your eyes, your smile
    Making every day brighter,
    And every dream bigger.
    It comes to those of us who
    Understand your world.
    It comes to those who want to believe,
    to realize, and to empower.
    Thank you for being my role model, Demi!

6. Rachel says:

Your lips, your eyes, your smile
    Making every day brighter,
    And every dream bigger.
    It comes to those of us who
    Understand your world.
    It comes to those who want to believe,
    to realize, and to empower.
    Thank you for being my role model, Demi!

7. Fan of Mitchel says:

sometimes i feel like there is no strength in me. i need to let myself me free i need to say what i want how i feel and how. but those things are in my dreammmmmmmmmmm so like i would say forget about everythinggggggggg stop and just be in the crowd dont be someone who stands out but then i notice who i am and looks do not mater so to all thse girls who think they dont look good just remember that there is always a new you inside. this is a song

8. Fan of Mitchel says: