Selena: “The difference between Taylor and me is…”

November 4, 2013

The 2013 ESPY Awards - Audience
Getty Images

Selena Gomez made the cover of Teen Vogue‘s December 2013 issue looking more beautiful than ever, and opened up about her BFF Taylor and love!

Ever wonder what the main difference between BFF Taylor and Selena is? Well, the 21-year-old beauty is finally telling her fans! “The difference between Taylor and me is she was sixteen with the confidence of a 25-year-old. Actually, I should say 80-year-old, because she’s such an old soul. I was not that way. I was very sheltered until about eighteen or nineteen. I still live at home, and I’m 21! She does inspire me like crazy, but I wouldn’t change my path, because it allowed me to figure out all that stuff and do it on my own.”

On love? Sel explained why falling in love consumes you, and why she will always be the girl you want to take home to your parents! “You fall in love and it completely consumes you. So a part of you is broken when that’s gone. And part of you wants to have that rebellious feeling where you’re just like, forget it- I can do anything I want. I’ve tried it, and I’ve never been that girl. I’m always going to be the girl you want to take home to your parents, not for the night.” Good for you Sel!

What is the main difference between you and your BFF? Let us know in the comments bellow or on Twitter!

1. Sierra says:

Selena is the best girl ever!!!!

2. selenator says:

I love Selena Gomez!!

3. Sam says:

I love Taylor and Selena!

4. alexa says:

hey i just new something weard was gana hapen because selena and taylor are so difrent but still i dont care if they wanna be friends its tgere life no mine iam not still a star

5. Emilykb20 says:

Were both outgoing, funny & friendly

6. Kriss says:

I really love Selena Gomez.

7. Ms. Mars! says:

Pretty Picture! I lOVE YOU SELENA!!!!!! My next birthday wish is to meet you! If it comes true I might even start to cry because I LOVE SELENA!!!!!!

8. Ms.Mars says:

UMMM! I HONESTLY THINK DEMI AND SELENA ARE BETTER FRIENDS! I MEAB THEY WERE BOTH ON BARNEY, THEY HAVEA MOVIE TOGETHEER, I JUSAT THING THAT THEY ARE A BETTERR PAIR THAN SELENA AND TAYLOR! AND THATS MY OPINION! NOT TO GET EM WRONG SELENA AND TAYLOR ARE GOOD FRIENDS TOO!…. BUT I JUST THINK DEMI AND SELENA ARE BETTER OFF BEING EACH OTHERS BEST FRIENDS AND THATS MY OPINION! AND ITS NOT MY CHIOCE ITS HERRS SO ………