Is Austin Mahone Dating a Member of Fifth Harmony?!

October 8, 2013

austin
Instagram

Is there a new popstar power couple in the works?!

Just like the rest of us, it looks like Camila Cabello, a member of Fifth Harmony, has a crush on Austin Mahone!

A source close to the two shared, “Austin caught Camila’s eye when they were both in New York for the MTV VMAs [in August]. They met the day before at the Arthur Ashe Kids Day and have been in touch ever since.”

Though the duo haven’t been able to get together more recently, the insider added, “Austin thinks she is so cute and she feels the same. They’re staying in touch and are looking forward to hanging out together soon.”

camila
witter

Though it may come as a surprise that the two were hitting it off, Austin actually tweeted his support for the 16-year-old starlet when she was on The X Factor!

“Hey gorgeous! Good job tonight. I voted for you,” the “What About Love” singer tweeted back in December.

Maybe we should’ve seen this coming after all?!

What do you think of the new possible pair? Let us know in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

1. azal ghadeer says:

they will a make a perfect couple austin should ask her out

2. Flying_PandaXD says:

*SCREAMS LIKE FAN GIRL* They will be perfect !!!
    She so pretty
    and he’s so cute !

They’d look so adorable together!

4. Name * says:

Girl- Do you think I’m pretty?
    Boy- NO
    Girl- Do you want to be with me forever?
    Boy- NO
    Girl- Do you even like me?
    Boy- NO
    Girl- Would you cry if I walked away?
    Boy- NO
    *she heard enough and walked away*
    *he grabbed her arm*
    Boy- Your not pretty…. your beautiful
    I don’t want to be with you forever……. I need to be with you forever
    I don’t like you….. I love you
    I wouldn’t cry if you walked away… I would die if you walked away
    Boy- Plz stay with me
    Girl- I will
    * tonight at midnight your true love will realize he loves you
    * something good will happen to you @ 1-4 p.m.
    * tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!!!
    * get ready for the shock of your life!
    * If you don’t post this on 5 other comments.. you will have bad luck in love for the next 10 years

5. Hi says:

I don’t know why but I don’t like fifth harmony they seem like cheerleaders thinking they are so perfect hate on the nerdy girls and break the rules all the time and never get caught. I don’t know why I just hate them and if I am being honest there music isn’t that good either. I refuse to by a group or artist songs when I think they are a jerk and if I feel like they ignore their fans and never thank them. Which is what fifth harmony does they don’t say thanks so much to the fans as often as they should. Though when Harry Styles says a nice complement to them they make it a huge deal. They want all the attention in a way. I am not sending hate to Austin though so mahoneis don’t get mad at me and I am not jealous just saying what I think. I don’t speak for everyone.

6. Gabby says:

No he better not date her because i love him and i dont think he should start dating because we all know what happened with Justin Bieber so i think with my support he should take my advice and not date anyone while so young in his career

7. Crazygirl says:

Wat the hell

8. crazygirl says:

Sorry i meant happy happy happy for her and him

9. Diana says: