“Wrecking Ball” Hits Number 1!

September 18, 2013

miley bangerz
Twitter

Congratulations are in order for Miley Cyrus. You might think the newly-single star was having a rough week and, while that might be the case in her personal life, professionally she’s on top of the world. Miley’s song, “Wrecking Ball,” is Number 1 on Billboard – and, like, everywhere.

Congrats, Miley! Do you love “Wrecking Ball”? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

1. BangerzFan says:

I love her so much and i’m very happy she went #1 Every. Bop Mag Can yall start Putting More huge Miley Posters in your Mag I Miss That <33

2. Shanel says:

I love this song!!

Hate her, love the song

4. joey says:

i think she is nasty and she should of stayed like hannamontana

5. girlsopink says:

hate her. hate her song ! she’s bad and really ugly ! i used to love her when she was as a popstar but she is nasty and so stupid to cut her hair!

6. FashionWhatevs says:

If anybody noticed that song is her swinging on a ball completely BUT nakked. Its gross. But admit it, u totally saw that coming ever since We Cant Stop came out.

7. PopNews123 says:

The song is not that bad.. It’s just the video that is so disgusting…..

8. directioner4life says:

I hate her for taking one directions spot on most viewed vevo but the song was not that bad the video is the one that discusting

9. samira says:

i love this song

10. cecerocks234 says:

I love this song!! I know every word and didn’t have to look at lyrics!! Best song just not the best video!! LOL. I listen to this song all the time!! If you look at the history I have searched on YouTube you will see wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus!! This song is my jam!!