Videos

EXCLUSIVE: AwesomenessTV’s BOP Report — Harry Twerks, Katy Roars and SO MUCH MORE!

August 16, 2013

TGIF! As always, we're here with the EXCLUSIVE premiere of the TOTALLY NEW episode of AwesomenessTV's BOP Report. We've once again teamed up with our friends at AwesomenessTV for this special series — and we love it! Watch this week's report to get all of the hottest news, like Harry's twerk-tastic dancing, Katy's new song and MORE! Check out this week’s video and tell us what you think! Did you love the video? What was your favorite thing about it? What do you want to see more of in next week’s BOP Report? Sound off in comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , , ,

1. Laurengirlsrock says:

I love AwesomenessTV

I love Katy’s new song!

3. CocoMonkey122 says:

i love the BOP report! thanks to your magazine i’e discovered so many new you tube channels!

4. CottonCandy says:

There finally posting more about katy, yay!

5. halfouncedeloa018 says:

Don’t twerk, Harry

6. cookie1 says:

Louis with NO SOCKS!!!OMG!!!This is the end everybody!

7. Emilykb20 says:

Awesome! Yes! Harry’s twerking! More ariana grande! I love bop reports!

8. FanOfEveryOne! says:

OMG! it’s Maya! Zack’s girl! Zoey Deutch u r so fabsome! BTW Audrey i saw an Austin and Ally episode with u in it! u had long hair and that was the first time i ever saw ur whole body!

9. TigerDrum100 says:

My name is Summer
    I am 15 years old
    has blonde hair and blue eyes i have no nose or ears my body…..is covered with scars. Didn’t I tell you I’m dead? My dad….killed me with a kitchen knife in the year of 2001. if you do not post this onto… … … … … 10 other pages or groups in the..next 15 minutes, I will appear tonight by your bed with the kitchen knife that killed me, and I will kill you. No madder how old you are. I will murder you. it’s up to you if you repost this or not, but this is no lie. This is for real! Now, copy this and pasteit onto the walls of 10 pages your time is runninSee This isn’t fake. if you copy this on to 10 pages you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. you will either get kissed, or asked out, if you break this chain you will see a little dead girl in you’re room tonight. in the next 15 minutes someone will say I love you or I am sorry or I wanna go out with you

10. foreverbaby2234 says:

I love Harry but tbh: he is not a very good twerker