G. Hannelius’ Summer beach bag must-haves!
June 25, 2013
After a busy day of being on the set, even the stars appreciate a day of fun in the sun! And what better way to have some summertime fun than a day on the beach! G. Hannelius, one of the stars of Disney Channel’s Dog With A Blog, shares with us some of the must-have items she takes with her in her beach bag whenever she wants to take a break from hectic everyday life and play in the sand!
G.’s Beach Bag Must-Haves:
1. “Sunscreen! Healthy skin is beautiful skin so I always lather on some SPF before I sit in the sun.”
2. “A good book or magazine! I just finished reading the Hunger Games books and loved them.”
3. “I always keep a good lip balm on me during the summer. The heat can dry out your lips so I love EOS lip balm to keep them moisturized! I also love cream blush for hotter weather because it doesn’t melt off of your face.”
4. “Music is a beach bum’s must-have! I’m currently loving Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, and Mindy Gledhill- but Rachel Platten “1000 Ships” is my fav!”
5. “You can’t forget nails! My favorite summer fashion accessory is nail art. Right now, my favorite designs for the hot weather are: floral print, half-moon, and studs! For summer mani inspiration and fun nail art tutorials (taught by me), check out my youtube channel “GByGNailArt”! :)”
Tags: G. Hannelius