What Is Victoria Justice Up To?!

May 8, 2013

Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images for vitaminwater

Calling all Victoria Justice fans…we have exciting news for you!

Vic recently shared on Twitter that she is currently recording a mysterious new surprise with YouTube star Kurt Schneider. Yay!

In case you haven’t heard, Vic is touring with the boys of Big Time Rush this summer and she recently released a cover of the band Fun.’s “Some Nights.” The girl is busy! We have no idea how she does it all, but we love that she makes time for fun projects on the side.

We can’t wait for Vic to release her surprise, whatever it might be! Seeing as Kurt is known for his funny and super cool YouTube videos, we’re guessing the two have come up with an awesome YouTube clip.

What do YOU guys think Vic is up to? Are you planning on seeing the Victorious star and BTR on their summer tour? Let us know in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. Laurengirlsrock says:

I Have No Idea

2. FashionWhatevs says:

I love Victoria!!! I know 100% she is going to have a new album because i have all these insider stuff that nobody else can get. Plus, i am going to her concert on July 13. I will not be looking forward to BTR though. i love Vic so much! I remodeled my house and i got a new room and it has paintings of victoria justice done by a proffesional artist! Iam planning on holding a unique sign. i won’t say because i don’t want anyone to steal my idea!

3. Bubble701 says:

I hate her! She is the reason Victorious got cancelled.

I’m excited to hear it!

5. No i dont wan stupied victoria justice in btr she is soo ugly i hate her

6. lol me says:

Team victoria

Yay!!!!

8. Emilykb20 says:

I think Victoria will have new album out! Totally!

9. Danya says:

You guys are so mean, why would you guys hate Victoria Justice shes such a beautiful and nice girl. It’s not her fault they cancelled Victorious, you guys are blaming it all on her. You guys have to show her how much we love her and need her.