5 Tips to Stealing His Heart: Musicians
May 11, 2013
Ever want to catch a guy’s eye but don’t know how? Do you get tongue tied and forget what to say? Here are some awesome tips for musicians, like Grammy nominated singer Hunter Hayes!
- Make him a mix tape – Guys who are really into music love hearing new stuff! Make him a CD of all your favorite music and ask him to do the same for you. Even if he isn’t into One Direction after listening to your tape, he’ll be happy knowing you love music too!
- Go see a concert – With all the great concerts and free shows coming up, ask him if he wants to go with you to one! It would be a great opportunity to get to know each other and you can think of what to say next while the band is playing!
- Do karaoke – Even if you’re not the best singer, have a fun night of karaoke with him! Show off your silly side singing to your favorite musician’s music and watch him rock it out too.
- Have him teach you to play an instrument – Learn how to play guitar or piano AND have a legitimate reason to hang out with him! If he loves to make music, he’ll be more than happy to help you learn how to play, too!
- Go see his show – The ultimate way to show him you really care and like him is to go to one of his concerts. It means so much as a musician to have support!
Would you try any of these tips? Do you have any you want to add? Who’s your favorite musician? Tell us on Twitter and in the comments below!