Louis, Niall and Liam Head to Munich for a Soccer Game!

April 24, 2013

Twitter

Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne scored tickets to the watch the semi-final of the Champions League in Munich, Germany yesterday!

The One Direction boys were part of the crowd this time as they watched the German football team Bayern Munich beat Barcelona. How cute do they look in their pic together? It’s so cool to know that, even though they’re famous, they hang out and go to events together, just like us!

Louis and Niall took to Twitter after enjoying their time at the game.

Looks like the British/Irish hotties had a great time! Are YOU a soccer fan like Liam, Niall, and Louis? Which sports do you love to watch? Let us know in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , , ,

1. beagummybear says:

I love soccer i am the best of my class

2. What do u mean it’s cool to know even though theyre famous they still go to events?? Of course they do!!!!!! That’s actually one of the pluses of having allot of money to them. That’s actually something that most of US CAN’T do and they CAN. What idiots. I’m getting sick of ur liar one direction talk.

3. Hey @anonymous22, did u look up britt Nicole yet? What do u think of her or the video?

4. Anonymous22 says:

Hi @Sourthensweet. I’m sorry, I haven’t looked her up, it’s 2:30 PM for me so I’m still busy doing school and chores; besides, I’m just about to have lunch. I’ll search for her right when I’m done. :)

5. Alexis says:

Yes! I’m going to be a professional soccer player when I’m older. I was at that game to!!! I got there autographs!!!!!!! I’m sssssssssssssooooooooooo excited!!! Look for my name in a couple years on TV I’m going to be the best women’s soccer player ever.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOUUUUUUIIIIIISSSSS sorry had 2 get that out ;)

6. I had lunch around that time too @anonymous22!! Ok thats fine tell me what u thinkn

7. Anonymous22 says:

:D

8. Alii Z says:

OMG!!!
    @Alexis I wish I were you!!!!!!! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOUUUUUUIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!!!!

9. Alexis says:

Hehehe! Does anyone else believe me????????

10. Alii Z says: