Find Out Why Little Mix are ‘Gleek’ing Out!

April 18, 2013

Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty Images

The girls of Little Mix are super excited, and for good reason: they just found out that their song “Wings” is going to be featured on the season finale of Glee!

The singers even admitted to being Gleeks themselves. “I love Glee!” Perrie cheered to UK’s Capital FM. “You know you’ve made it when you’re on Glee.”

Jesy and Leigh-Anne discussed which character they’d love to hear perform their hit: Jessica Sanchez or Charice. But for now, all they can do is wait in anticipation for more details. “I’m excited to see what they’re going to do with it and how it’s going to be done, what scene it is, who’s going to sing what,” Perrie added.

How excited are YOU for “Wings” to be performed on Glee? Which Glee character would you most want to see sing the Little Mix hit? Let us know your thoughts in the comments or on Twitter!

1. Kimmymarietomlinson says:

Glee is MY favorite show! I would really want Rachel to sing it.

2. Jess says:

Wow! I never thought they would be on a show like Glee!!!!

OMG! I’m so excited to see them on the show!

4. roughlife says:

Yuck glee it is worse then high school musical if that is even possible I honestly don’t even get why it is consider good kinda like pretty little liars and twilight I am sorry but nothing with Kristen Stewart is good or Robert Patterson except Harry Potter when he was a minor character and even then he was just okay and no one bite me for this we all like and hate different things

5. But I’m like in the middle of doing different house work and moving things around so please don’t be too impatient if I can’t answer right away!

6. I commented back to u on a few different things earlier if u want to read them now! <3 @alli z ur so nice and sweet too!

7. Hey alli z!!!

8. Alii Z says:

But I really don’t know the song at all. Hi Sourthensweet!!

9. Alii Z says:

YES!! I WANT TO SEE TINA ON LITTLE MIX!! HER STYLE IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!! LUV GLEE!! @Sourthensweet are u gonna talk to me any more??!!!?!?

10. Haha I never heard the song or watched the show!