Bella Thorne Discusses Her Debut Album!

April 23, 2013

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images

Like many Disney stars before her, Bella Thorne has decided to break into music!

The Shake It Up star signed with Hollywood Records earlier this month and is now hard at work on her debut album. And for the first time, Bella gives us fans a little idea about what it will sound like!

Bella told MTV, “What fans can expect is [for it] just to be very different from anyone, because I don’t like to be one of those artists where you can be like: ‘Oh yeah, I know them from that song.’ All my songs are very different from each other. So I don’t want to be known as only one genre.”

We wonder which genres Bella will explore! Pop? Dance? Maybe a little R&B like Ariana Grande?

What types of music are YOU hoping to hear on Bella’s album? Are you excited for the release? Tell us in the comments or on Twitter!

1. Anonymous22 says:

I don’t know what kind of music she will end up doing, I just hope they don’t mess it up using excessive autotune.:P But don’t get me wrong, I love Bella!

2. I hope it’s POP! And sorry anonymous 22 but Bella always uses loads of auto tune lol well at least it’s just a song like I don’t think ill see her live

3. Anonymous22 says:

@Sourthensweet – Yeah, I guess you’re right. What I was trying to say is that I hope she’s improved her singing and won’t need that much edition. But that’s not very likely, so, I’ll just wait and see how it turns out.

4. Haha yeah!

5. gigi says:

All I know is she’s very pretty and will probably come up with something pretty good.

6. JSwifty says:

I’m Bella’s biggest fan!!!!!!! None of u can beat me….. hahaha

7. Andrew says:

Heavy Metal

8. bellaashiya says:

i am bellas biggest fan evar you guys out there are nothing okkay i have got pic of her in ma room and my room wallpaper id Bella throne so say bye to bella you guys out there and say hi to i am not being mean i just want to sayyyyyyy i llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bella
    kissess to you bella
    and a big warm hug
    bella is well prettier then anyone of the celbes no offensive celebs out there
    zendaya but bella your better

9. bellaashiya says:

i mean you guys say bye to bella cause she is mine

I’m not a big fan of her music.