Pretty Little Liars Confirms Season Five PLUS a Spin-Off Series!

March 26, 2013

ABC FAMILY/JAIMIE TRUEBLOOD

There is SO MUCH good news for Pretty Little Liars fans! PLL has just been renewed for a fifth season, but that’s not all. Ravenswood, a new spin-off series based on the hit show, has will also air in the fall!

Ravenswood “will center on a town, not far from Rosewood, PA (the hometown of the PLL girls), which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Five strangers suddenly find themselves connected by this fatal curse and are forced to uncover the town’s mysterious and terrible history–before it’s too late.

The series premiere of Ravenswood will air in October after the annual Pretty Little Liars Halloween Special. We are SO pumped!

The good news surrounding the girls of PLL does not stop here! Lucy Hale, who plays the character of Aria Montgomery on the show, just tweeted to fans about her excited for her upcoming album!

Looks like we’ll have to wait to hear more of what exactly that news might be, but we’re hoping we get to hear Lucy’s new music soon!

What do YOU think about all of this news for the girls of PLL? Are you excited that PLL will return for Season Five? Will you be tuning in to Ravenswood in the fall? Last but not least, are you DYING to hear Lucy’s album like we are? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , , , , ,

I don’t watch PLL but I’m excited for Lucy’s album! :)

2. Joshandjenfan says:

❤ Yay!

3. Madison says:

Yay I can’t wait!

4. rikki2244 says:

Yes yes yes pretty little. Liars new season awsome:) ;)

5. alishasa61 says:

As Camila said its commendable that one can earn about $5500 in 1
    month by uploading image/pics on Home Profit, did you read the
    page at cutt.us/Career

I would totally watch that!

7. Emilykb20 says:

Awesome!Totally!Yes!

8. Sasha says:

I think it’s wonderful that Pretty Little Liars has a new spin-off and a fifth season! I’m looking forward to how the new show turns out, so I’ll definitely tune in later this year. I won’t be able to watch live though, because of my late work schedule at DISH, but I will make sure to record the series. Thankfully my DISH Hopper gives me 2,000 hours of entertainment to store, so when Ravenswood does air, I’ll have plenty of room to record it among all of the other shows I’ll be watching at that time as well!