POLL: Do You Care About the Jonas Brothers’ New Song?

March 26, 2013

Christopher Polk/Getty Images

Tags: ,

1. Nialler :{O says:

What new song? Now that they’re old, grown ups, and are married people such as teens and younger don’t care about them- MY OPINION, JUST SAYIN! ! :)

2. Melanie says:

I love their new song!! Even though its been a while and they’ve changed a little, The Jonas Brothers are still one of my favorite bands!!

3. Emily says:

They have a new song?!? They are a group that left the spotlight and now they have not been in the music biz for a while now. Them coming back, no one really cares because there are lots of bigger names in the music biz that people care more about. They are just too old to be coming back. Thats my opinion.

4. Banana lover says:

Thts wat they get 4 leaving

5. No i dont care bout the jones brotger i hate them soo much they suck

6. love4taylorswift says:

I didn’t even no they had a new song.
    Sorry but I don’t care about there new song !
    I MYSELF am not i fan of them. I don’t hate them because they didnt do anything to me.
    That’s just my opauin

7. AlyssaMahone says:

Not really I’m so over them

8. Anna1400 says:

The jonas brothers are not really famous
    Any more, I mean we hardly see them in the
    Magazines anymore, it’s like what happened to
    Them?

9. aline_lisboa_dl says:

what kind of fans you are? sorry but I’m gonna give MY OPINION now. Once you love a band with all of your heart you will always love it. I love new bands and I’m sooo in love with R5 but this doens’t mean that I have to forget the ones that I love years ago. So … if justin bieber decides to take a little break no one will love him anymore? what about demi? she took a long time to have a new album, I know that she have problems but she could have back before and every still love her. You don’t need to don’t like something anymore to like something new. I love then all!! And by the way they told us that would be only a break and not forever. C’mmon guys. YOU LOVE the artists because they are in the SPOTLIGHT or because you LIKE THEM and their SONGS?? sad!

10. lexi says: