Miley Cyrus: “I’m Sick Of The Lies”

March 6, 2013

Getty Images

Looks like Justin Bieber isn’t the only star on a Twitter spree today – his pal Miley Cyrus is speaking out too!

Following a similar “all rumors are lies” to “gonna focus on music” theme as JB’s, Miley’s rant addressed the rumors about her – most recently, the one that she called off her wedding with Liam. She even hinted at quitting Twitter:

This wouldn’t be the first time the social media queen wanted to stop tweeting. She even shut down her account in 2009 after Liam persuaded her (we’re glad she came back)!

But Miley’s four years older and wiser now; instead of cutting her fans off completely, she’s throwing herself into her work. She tweeted this a few hours afterwards:

What do YOU think about the rumors flying about Miley and Liam? Do you think the media is driving celebrities like Justin and Miley to the edge? Tell us your thoughts in the comments or on Twitter!

1. Laurengirlsrock says:

I Hate People Who Quit Twitter And Leave All Their Fans Behind

2. Alyssa says:

Its okay because when i had my break up ppl barely found out we were together and always questioned me but the best thing to do is make the personn who broke up with u dumb….

3. mileycyrusno1fan says:

WE SMILERS ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU 4 OUR WHOLE LIFE!!!! WE LOVE YOU TO DEATH AND WE CAN NEVER EXPLAIN THAT!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! HATE U SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!! IF U EVER ANNOY OUR MILEY, WE ARE GONNA KILL U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You said it Miley! L.A. is filled with celebs (like you when you turned famous.), shopping, and good dining. If I were you, I better crash the rumors and make sure that privacy is worth the keeps. When I turn Hannah Montana, I’ll be like the most private fan you never imagine. Thanks for coming to the Philippines last 2011.

5. Sabine says:

Maybe they should just be friends! No wedding(I didn’t say no dating)

6. TwilightFr3ak says:

I feel bad 4 her. Its ok! U can always lean on ur fans Miley! Tho i dont really like the hair cut

I feel bad for the celebs that they have to go through this everyday.

8. Emilykb20 says:

It’s ok!Yes!

9. Jhaney says:

Paparazzi is really starting to make me sick. They’re disgusting they make me just wanna spit. Is it even legal for them to make up whatever lie they want and post it? Ugh

10. Emily says: