Is Justin Sending Secret Messages to Selena?

March 13, 2013

Is Justin sending Sel secret messages? We can’t help but wonder if Justin is totally over his famous ex or if he’s secretly trying to win her back. We investigated to find the truth for YOU. Read about it in April BOP.

Tags: , ,

1. blondeARIELluv1D&JB&E3 says:

its hard 2 tell but i luv justin bieber and selena! people dont like selena because she dated justin cus in their minds they thought they would date justin bieber i may daydream about that, but odds r ur not going 2 ever meet him so why fuss over them dating! i think its 2 cute seeing them together in pics, they r like everyone else they can show PDA.

2. Leah says:

I LOVE J B!!!!!!!!!!

3. Kayla says:

Justin probably is. They loved each other but it kinda seems like he loved her more because she acts like she is over him. Either way I love Justin! I think that she should have trusted him but I can also see where she is coming from. Being away from your bf all the time…. it must have been hard. I hope that they can work it out. They obviously loved each other. #1belieber

4. Sereh fakih says:

I like selena and justin so mush

5. T'knows'it says:

The whole bunch of them need to sing “One Bad Apple” and get the heck over it!

6. dove89 says:

NO HE DOESNT SHOW SIGNS BUT IT IS OBVIOUS HE WANTS HER BACK

7. Louis luver says:

I CAN’T WAIT BUT I LUV JB AND SELNA.I TOATS JUST LUV TOGETHER.

8. kitty_cat says:

Hey Justin call me instead

9. Ayanna Causey says:

If Justin wants to win Seenal back your messing with the right one, THE BLOODHOUND I’m not gonna let Selena get her heart broken by some cold blooded fool like Justin The Gerk

10. TomFeltonIsMine! says:

Ooh, JB had his chance with Sel, I don’t know if it’s going to work between them. :/