Harry and Zayn Can Tell Which 1D Member Fans LOVE!

March 13, 2013

Ryan Pierse/Getty Images

Zayn Malik recently spilled that One Direction can totally figure out who their fans’ favorite members are simply by looking at them.

“We all have different sorts of fans,” Zayn said in at interview with Celebs On Sunday. “When they’re in the queue sometimes you can tell who is a fan of who. Just the way they are and their personalities and stuff, you can kind of tell.”

Sometimes, Directioners make their fave members obvious.

“Because they usually have it written on their faces…” Harry Styles added.

Harry is such a goof! What do you think about 1D’s ability to spot their fans? Would One Direction be able to tell which band member is YOUR favorite? Let us know in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. ZaynMalikLover89 says:

I LOVE Zayn Malik as you can tell that is my username. I also love One direction the hole band they sound great together

2. Jordie says:

I love 1Direction i am a directioner

3. MIZZ 1D says:

oh well i like all of them equally but Niall and harry r my fave

4. Gwen says:

Well I love them all so much but Harry’s my favorite<3

5. love4taylorswift says:

I ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ all of them. But Niall and Liam are my fave tho ❤

6. Only_OneDirection says:

My favourite member of 1D is Liam, and I think 1D and Liam would be able to tell the by the way I look at him. And I would also probably be screaming Liam’s name and reaching out to him while having his name written all over my face and wearing a Liam shirt! But, at the same time I love all the boys! xoxo I love em’! <3

7. I says:

I love every one in one direction but the best is probably Niall or Liam but I still love all of them❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

8. Awesomesauce says:

I am a true directioner and I love them all but Harry has that One Thing! (See what I did there?) But I do wonder if if 1D could tell that I love him…. Oh well! Bye bye! oxoxo

9. Anna Grace says:

I only love them for who they truly are inside,not for the fame & fortune,It’s what’s on the inside that counts.

10. Helen says:

One Direction whould totally tell that im in love with Louis because i right his name on my arms and face and hands and my feet. (Weird right?) I wear his style,act like him,and talk about Lou all the time.