Bella Thorne Defends Taylor Swift!

March 8, 2013

Getty Images

Shake It Up star Bella Thorne is a huge Taylor Swift fan, and she’s not afraid to defend the country singer!

“I love her music,” Bella said about T-Swift in an interview with HollywoodLife.com “I love that she’s not afraid to tell the truth.”

Bella also spoke her mind on the media attention Tay has been getting for her love life. “I love Taylor. I think her relationships are her business and I don’t think anybody should be able to comment on what they feel about it,” Bella said.

We love that Bella has the courage to defend Tay. What do YOU think about Bella standing up for the country singer? Do you look up to stars who are not afraid to speak their mind? Let us know your thoughts in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

That’s sweet of Bella to defend her!

2. roughlife says:

it is sweet of her to defend taylor but let’s not forget what taylor did to harry on the island i know harry wasn’t the best on that trip but was that any reason to throw a big fit and leave him on the island that makes her seem like she is three and not 23 i think she was a little sassy on the trip and demanding on the trip as well but good job bella for standing up for what you believe in

3. Laurengirlsrock says:

That’s Cute

4. love4taylorswift says:

That’s super sweet of Bella! I’m a big fan of Bella And Taylor Swift! Also imma Directioner TOO! I love da fact somebody defended Tay. And it was Bella!
    I totes look up to stars who are not afraid to speak there mind! Go Bella! 😃😃

5. riah says:

omg good job bella i wish i was not shy to tell whtas on my mind but any way good good jobv for stranding up for ur friend

6. Emilykb20 says:

Sweet!Yes!

7. Alyssa says:

Yay! Go Bella! Huge fan of both of you girls:)

8. mileycyrusno1fan says:

u r right bella!

Sorry Bella, but you fall for the wrong people. I mean you even have a girl crush on J-Law. No just no. :|

10. mollybux says:

Go Bella!!! I love Bella Thorne and Taylor Swift!!!!!!