2013 Kids’ Choice Awards Performers Announced!

March 14, 2013

Isaac Brekken/Getty Images

The 2013 Kids’ Choice Awards will take place March 23, and everything is coming together. Josh Duhamel was invited to host, and the full list of KCA nominees was revealed… now Nickelodeon has revealed the performance line-up too!

Set to perform for the 2013 KCAs are: Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, and Ke$ha.

With the king and queens of pop hitting the KCA stage, we can be sure to expect tons of energy, dancing and crazy outfits. Ke$haΒ set the mood by announcing, “I can’t wait to come out and party with all of my animals!”

What’s YOUR take on the KCA 2013 performers? What songs do you think each singer will perform? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter!

Tags: ,

1. mileycyrusno1fan says:

ke$ha?!?!?!?!? seriously!? YUCK!!!!!!!!!

2. I think Christina Aguilera and Pitbull will perform “Feel This Moment” and Ke$ha will probablly sing “Die Young” or “C’Mon”.

3. So cool!!!! I wish One Direction will come to perform, just like last year’s Kids’ Choice Awards!!!! Kesha will do great performing; along with Christina Aguillera.

4. Arabelle28 says:

I want Ke$ha 2 sing “Warrior” or “Wonderland” or “Die Young” or “C’mon”. I wat Pitbull 2 sing “Don’t Stop The Party”.

5. Well I want One Direction but they performed the KCA all ready since last year so I want them to perform their song again but let’s do One Way or Another

6. Miss2013 says:

ke$ha is ugly now

7. Haley says:

Hi kids chosie awards 2013. I am a big time rush show. I am a listen big time runs musical . I am a watch victorious show . I am a listen vicarious musical. I am a watch i Carly show. I am a listen one direction musical. Bigger fans. Love Haley hackbarth

I wish One Direction and/or Katy Perry perform again on the KCA’s they bothe did last year. It was a dream come true!

9. love4taylorswift says:

Is One Direction gonna preform?????!!!!!!!!!!!! :) πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

10. love4taylorswift says:

I think Christina Aguilera and Pitbull r gonna do a dutet to “Feel This Moment!” And Ke$ha’s gonna sing ‘we r who we r’ maybe!