1D’s Niall Horan is a Best Man!

March 26, 2013

Juan Naharro Gimenez/Getty Images

According to a lot of One Direction fans, Niall Horan might already be the best man, like ever. The 1D hottie is set to take on the best man title for real–in his older brother Greg’s wedding! Um, can you say adorable?!

Niall is planning to take time off from touring to return to Mullingar, Ireland for his older brother Greg’s wedding! Not only will Niall be traveling to Ireland…his 1D bandmates might be too! The Horan family has reportedly invited the entire One Direction crew to attend the wedding. Maybe the lads will perform a song or two?!

What do YOU think about Niall’s new best man title? Are you drooling at the thought of the 1D star giving his adorable best-man speech in suave suit and tie? Let us know in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Arabelle28 says:

AWSOME!

2. cuteasabutton says:

In my opinoun its great hes A best man. But the WHOLE 1D might not be a jolly idea. Not that i dont LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE 1D but they might sing and all the attention will be on them but its nialls brother big day. For example its YOUR birthday and your BFFs band ROXS so u give them a gig but there so good the attention goes on them and everyone forgot it was YOUR birthday and YOUR party. Its gregs big day not a one direction concert. You see what I mean?

3. silentscream says:

That’s great! Such an honor too. I was part of a wedding when I was five.

4. roughlife says:

opp meant put lol

5. roughlife says:

omg totally cute i hope they film the speeches and but it online that would be sooooooooooo cute i am so happy niall is the best man at his brother’s wedding to cute i am grinning with the biggest smile on my face that is just to cute niall is just cute but i guess any Irish guy is cute with the funny accents i mean that in a good way and they all have a sense of humor epp just adorable that is my best way to describe that it is just so cute come on even if you are not 1D fan you have to admit that is cute

6. Daniela Rojas says:

Oh Gosh, I think he’ll be doing a toast and everything, I wish they sing a romantic song maybe :D

7. Nialler :{O says:

Aww.. that’s so cute and adorable!!! <3 <3
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM IN A SHARP SUIT!!! :) :) :) :) :)

8. rikki2244 says:

niall congrats on brothers wedding

9. Harry'scurliesgotmehooked says:

Awwwwwww! That’s so adorable β€πŸ’—β€It’s nice that he can do that and that the boys can come too! (Hopefully)

10. love4taylorswift says:

I love One Direction! There sooooooo sweet! It’s nice for Niall to take a little time off tour and spend time with his family ! It’s nice they don’t forget about spending time with family! I love them πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’•