WATCH: Extended 1D3D Trailer!

February 11, 2013

Last week, we got our first look at one-direction”>One Direction‘s 3D movie, 1D3D. The behind-the-scenes look at the guys’ lives while on tour since their monumental rise to fame. Now, we have an extended look, beyond the footage that premiered on Daybreak. We personally can’t wait for this movie to come out. Just the trailers feel like being backstage with 1D. Can you imagine seeing it in 3D? It will be like the guys are right there.

Check out the trailer above and tell us what YOU think! Will you see the movie? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter! (#1D3D)

I cannot wait till the movie comes out!

2. Jess says:

Omg! I am so excited!!! What was Liam doing with the teacups!? They are too cute!

3. Gabby Bale says:

PLEASE READ!!!!!!Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE!!!!

4. Lets start a student strike everyone don’t go tO school tommorrow we will demand to have our schooltime reduced to 4 hours a day instead of 6 ! PASS IT ON!!

5. I am so mad right now stupid stupid world I wanna hit everyone exept 1D who thinks school is like prison I do!

6. 1Directioner says:

AHHHH! I can NOT wait for this to freaking come out! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

7. Ava says:

I’m so excited to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 1D!!!!

8. Vashappenin?! says:

IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO C THIS!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!1

9. niallerspotato#232677 says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. love4taylorswift says:

I am SOOOOOOO exited!!! I can’t wait to see it!!!
    I 💚 1D