The Wanted: Hall of Game Musical Guests!

February 4, 2013

Christopher Polk/Getty Images for PCA

The Wanted have just been announced as musical guests at Cartoon Network’s 3rd Annual Hall of Game Awards. Congratulations, guys! The show premieres on Cartoon Network Monday, Feb. 11, at 7 p.m. ET/PT. Other awesome stars, like Big Time Rush, will also get at the event. Are you going to tune-in?

Tell us in the comments!

1. PayPayT says:

First comment

2. Nialler's Cupcake ;) says:

Don’t like the wanted DNT like sports guess who won’t be watching hall of game or what ever

I’d like to see them perform!

4. Nialler's Cupcake ;) says:

…. Wait hold up big time rush is going to be there ;) <3

5. Noemi_Horan says:

Why are they having the wanted as a musical guest, that is so stupid, They shouldv had One Direction, but its good that they are having BTR, but come on the wanted!!!☺

I don’t really like The Wanted but I love BTR so I might tune in just to see BTR’s performace but why not 1D?

7. 1D_TWluv says:

YES YES YES I will tune in!!!!!!!! #TWFanmily FOREVVVAAAA!!!!!!!!

8. 1D_TWluv says:

and Please don’t hate on TW. They have been making music their lives and at least give them some slack. they started from an ad on google and now look where they are. it’s inspirational..so please don’t hate on them by saying BTR or 1D is better. I like all of these groups equally. and js, The Wanted voted for 1D to help them on XFactor..(if you didn’t know..) but they are actually friends from time to time, they are just like you are your own friend..you don’t always get along, but you do care about each other. they are just like you. Thanks for writing about The Wanted! I love these guys with all my heart and you don’t write as much about them..I AM A DIRECTIONER AND PART OF THE #TWFANMILY! AND I LOVE BTR as well. Please don’t hate on me or anything. I am just speaking my mind…

9. nikita197 says:

hey one direction fans sorry to break ur heart but they copied the wanted

10. TW_MARIE says:

Cant wait to see The Wanted perform!!