Taylor Swift: “I’ve Never (Ever) Yelled at an Ex”

February 11, 2013

Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Taylor Swift might have a lot to say to her ex-boyfriends, but she never (ever) raises her voice to say it. In the new issue of Elle, Tay spills that when it comes to expressing herself post-split, she’s not one to get into screaming matches. Sure, she feels her fair share of pain, but she doesn’t let it get to her that way.

“I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever,” she told the mag. “I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.”

Well, at least Harry Styles doesn’t have to worry about a public screaming match if he and Tay bump into each other at an event.

Have you ever yelled at an ex after a split? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

1. Laurengirlsrock says:

I’ve Never Even Had A Boyfriend
    I’m Still Only A Tween

2. Taylor is cool with it. If I were her, I would never yell at the guy. I never raise my voice to a cute guy.

3. Selena fan#1 says:

never had 1 Im 11

4. Gabby Bale says:

5. Gabby Bale says:

Thanks Liamlover15! Please pass on the message.

6. Liamlover15 says:

Gabby I think that will happen TO because it did cost a fight with Austin and what ever that girls name is so I think it will BE DRAMA *-*

7. Gabby Bale says:

PLEASE READ FOR YOUR CRUSHES SAKE!!!!!!! Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR CRUSH WILL NEVER LIKE YOU BACK!!!!!!!

I would only yell at him if he did something really really bad.

9. Makala says:

Ya right u have songs for that

10. Gabby Bale says:

PLEASE READ!!!!!!Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE!!!!