Taylor: “I Don’t Chase Boys”

February 11, 2013

Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Taylor Swift has a bit of a reputation as a serial dater. Her biggest haters criticize her for jumping from relationship to relationship and some people even say she’s a heartbreaker who goes after guys. Taylor has heard all of those rumors (even though she tries to avoid reading the gossip about herself as much as possible), but she doesn’t let it get her down. In fact, she set the record straight in her recent interview with Elle magazine.

“I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me,” she said. “They’re like ‘Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.’ I never chase boys. They don’t like it!”

Do you believe Tay when she says she doesn’t chase boys? Have you ever chased after a boy? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

1. Gabby Bale says:

Ya…..right? Are you sure about that? Cause it does it seem like it with all your boyfriends

2. Gabby Bale says:

Maybe the boys chase her, but they don’t have a reputation like her.

4. sofiehoran says:

not even my mom has dated as many guys as she has…

5. Gabby Bale says:

PLEASE READ FOR YOUR CRUSHES SAKE!!!!!!! Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR CRUSH WILL NEVER LIKE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!

6. yy121204 says:

i believe u taylor! (even though u were dating MY crush, which is harry styles)

7. Selena fan#1 says:

taylor may have crushes on them but she doesnt chase guys. And nope neva chased a guy

8. I love One Direction says:

ahahaha yes she does…

9. Good. Taylor doesn’t chase boys. I don’t chase them also. It’s clingy.

10. Emily says: