Stefanie Scott’s Colorful Race!

February 5, 2013

Instagram

A.N.T. Farm star Stefanie Scott ran three miles for the Color Run – and she had tons of fun! The Color Run is a race that travels to cities across the United States. Participants wear white clothing to the race, but they finish the race completely covered in color! Every kilometer of the event is associated with a designated color: yellow, orange, pink, or blue. As the runners reach each zone, they are covered in new colors by event staff.

Stefanie tweeted to followers after her race!

Stefanie ran the Color Run with her big brother, Trent. So cute!

Twitter

Do you love to run? Who would you like to run a race with? Give us a shout out in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

1. Sunshine2413 says:

Looks cool! I love to run!!!

2. Laurengirlsrock says:

Awesome
    Such A Cool Idea For A Race

3. Emily says:

that sounds really cool

The pictures look so cool!

5. Emilykb20 says:

No!Selena gomez!

Sometimes, it depends if I feel like it

7. Onisiforos says:

Hi Tiffany!This was very insightful. The thing that’s most uofnmcortable to me right now, is sharing my message on video. I want to get pass the discomfort of it all and get in front of the camera and say what I have to say, in a natural way, like I’m talking to my girlfriends but the discomfort gets me all the time. I know doing it would make evolutionary changes for myself and my business. I’m getting their though,one video at a time.I love this! However it is also true that the things we procrastinate the most, which we push aside for the low-hanging fruit, are the things that can actually create the most change in our lives.