Selena Gomez: “Don’t Get Close to My Family”

February 19, 2013

David Livingston/Getty Images

Selena Gomez is all for getting her picture taken. But, when it comes to her family, she feels totally different. Um, can you blame her?

Sel recently tweeted to followers about her frustrations with people taking pictures of her family.

It looks like some people are getting a little too close to Sel’s family, yikes. What do you think about people who infringe upon the privacy of celebrities and their families? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

1. ❤Katie❤ says:

I agree with you BOP and Tiger Beat + Selena Gomez. It’s totally there privacy, so they shouldnt be taking pics of them when they dont like it.

2. Laurengirlsrock says:

I Agree With Selena
    Celebrities And Their Families Deserve Their Privacy Too

3. Candace says:

Well I think those people just forget that Selena and her family are normal people. They forget that. But that’s the stuff you have to go through when you are a celebrity. It’s so sweet of Selena to stand up for her family. Take gorgeous and nice pictures, but don’t have too much fun. . .

It’s ok Sel. I understand privacy is very important! LOL :)

5. Ava says:

I agree.

6. Bre<3 says:

I totes agree with Selena. The paparazzi should stay outta her families lives if they don’t like it. Privacy is very important. #WeUnderstandSel

It’s one thing to take pictures of a celebrity. But it’s another thing to take pictures of her family when they should be kept separate and private from the paparazzi.

8. Kayley ......... says:

I understand people are really big fans of Selena Gomaz but people should not be taking pics of her family because it is kinda rude and plus she does not like that which is very understandable

9. Emilykb20 says:

Crazy! I agree with selena!

10. luvmouse1 says:

I thnk ppl should leev celebs & their fams alone!