POLL: Which OMG Would Be Worst?

February 8, 2013

ABC Family

1. lilly234 says:

People really think that ones worse ur crush one is worse caz if ur bad at it he will never go out with u and he will make fun of u

2. Katie says:

At least at a store, it’s only strangers around. At school, you can laugh it off or bow to make it look like you meant it on purpose. But in front of your crush, he knows you, so that’s what makes it worse.

3. lexi says:

I always sing so I think he’s used to it

4. Jess says:

I chose tipping over the shelf because it’s really embarrassing and the staff gets really mad at you!

Your crush catching you singing to yourself isn’t as bad because you could just laugh about it!

The one about tripping at school isn’t as bad because if you trip, people will laugh at you but your friends can back you up!

5. Zinnialuv says:

If you’re singing badly “just because it’s only you”, then your crush (or any guy you think is cute) walks up behind you, that’s like, “Oh My Goodness, I can’t believe I just sang like that without checking if anyone was there!!!”

But knocking stuff over is pretty bad, too, especially when the objects make a loud noise!!!

6. Mrs.Perfect says:

Omg it would be sooooooooooooooo embarrassing I would die if I was singing JB.

7. onediirectionn says:

Luv the pic, <3

Bunheads baby!!!!!!

Hi Julia

8. selenarocks127123 says:

i LOVE Selena Gomaz!

9. Nikki says:

My boy is understanding so……

10. lainaloveri says:

Honestly the knocking over stuff isn’t too bad because they’re all strangers. And my whole entire school sings all the time.. we even got the whole girls locker room to sing As Long As You Love ME,once, which was awesome. Plus my boyfriend and I sing together all the time so i wouldn’t freak out. So i guess tripping in the hall, even that’s easy to laugh off. ;)