POLL: Do You Eat Lunch with Your Crush?

February 11, 2013

ABC FAMILY

1. Steph says:

Yay first one I would :)

2. Katie says:

If I didn’t go to an all-girls high school, I’d definitely sit with a group of both my friends who are girls and my friends who are boys. :)

3. Gabby Bale says:

PLEASE READ!!!!!!Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!!!!

4. Gabby Bale says:

No, but I wish I did

6. musicrox11 says:

Of course I’d eat with my BFFs they r such gr8 friends!!!!!!!!

7. Gabby Bale says:

PLEASE READ FOR YOUR CRUSHES SAKE!!!!!!! Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR CRUSH WILL NEVER LIKE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!

8. No. I eat lunch with my girlfriends… without parents!!!!!

9. Miaaldama says:

10. Not so much…
    I’ve never ever sit next to my crush