POLL: Do You Eat Lunch with Your Crush?

February 11, 2013

ABC FAMILY

1. Not so much…
    I’ve never ever sit next to my crush

2. Miaaldama says:

PLEASE READ!!!!!!Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!!!!

3. No. I eat lunch with my girlfriends… without parents!!!!!

4. Gabby Bale says:

PLEASE READ FOR YOUR CRUSHES SAKE!!!!!!! Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR CRUSH WILL NEVER LIKE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!

5. musicrox11 says:

Of course I’d eat with my BFFs they r such gr8 friends!!!!!!!!

No, but I wish I did

7. Gabby Bale says:

8. Gabby Bale says:

9. Katie says:

If I didn’t go to an all-girls high school, I’d definitely sit with a group of both my friends who are girls and my friends who are boys. :)

10. Steph says: