New Trailer: The Host

February 15, 2013

The third trailer for The Host is officially out, and it is intense!

The movie is based on the novel by Stephianie Meyer and follows Melanie Stryder, who is played by Saoirse Ronan. Melanie is injected with an alien parasite named Wanda. Wanda surprisingly befriends Melanie and the duo set out to help other free humans.

The third trailer gives fans a look at Melanie’s erie, glowing eyes, the free humans, and a tension-filled scene between Melanie/Weanda and the boy Melanie fell in love with, Jared Howe (Max Irons).

What do YOU think about the latest trailer? Are you excited to see The Host when it hits theaters on March 29? Let us know in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. Laurengirlsrock says:

Looks Like A Cool Movie

I so want to watch it

OMG! I’m so excited to see this movie!

4. Gabby Bale says:

PLEASE READ FOR YOUR CRUSHES SAKE!!!!!!! Do people care about Cassidy anymore? She said she will come back for Austin right? So how if she finds out that Austin and Ally like each other? Won’t that bring up the drama? Please answer back if you agree and want Cassidy to come back! PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR CRUSH WILL NEVER LIKE YOU BACK!!!!!!!! PLEASE PASS IT ON TO FRIENDS AND OTHERS!!!!!!!!!

5. Gabby Bale says:

READ FOR CUTE COUPLE ALERT!!! What do u think about Olivia Holt and Leo Howard dating!? Reply if u agree or not!

6. mrs.styles says:

Dude,her eyes r cra cra !!!!!!!

7. Zoë says:

Subject: This is freaky

This is freaky!!!! But ……:)

Supposedly The Phone Will Ring Right After You Do This.

Just read the little stories and think of a wish as you scroll all the way to the bottom. There is a message there then make your wish. No attachment on this one.

Stories…….. I’m 13 years old, and I wished that my dad would come home from the army, because he’d been having problems with his heart and right leg. It was 2:53 p.m. When I made my wish. At 3:07 p.m.(14 minutes later), the doorbell rang, and there my Dad was, luggage and all!!

I’m Katie and I’m 20 and I’ve been having trouble in my job and on the verge of quitting. I made a simple wish that my boss would get a new job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55 there was an announcement that he was promoted and was leaving for another city. Believe me…this really works!!!

My name is Ann and I am 45 years of age. I had always been single and had been hoping to get into a nice, loving relationship for any years. While kind of daydreaming (and right after receiving this email) I wished that a quality person would finally come into my life. That was at 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM a FedEx delivery man came into my office. He was cute, polite and could not stop smiling at me. He started coming back almost everyday (even without packages) and asked me out a week later. We married 6 months later and now have been happily married for 2 years. What a great email it was!!

Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true (ex. you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true)

However, if you don’t send this to 5 people in 5 minutes, you will have bad luck for years!! Go for it!!!

STOP!!!

Congratulations!!!

Your wish will now come true in your age minutes. Now follow this carefully….it can be very rewarding!!!! If you send this to 10 more people, other than the 5 that you already have to send to, something major that you’ve been wanting will happen.

Message: This is scary! The phone will ring right after you do this!

8. Banana lover says:

It looks really good but I didn’t really understand it..

9. Aeemay says:

Omg I want to see this movie sooo bad it looks so good I haven’t looked forward to see any movie since I saw warm bodies but now Im looking forward to see this

10. Karinnnnna says:

What song play on trailer?