Phineas and Ferb National Platypus Day

February 2, 2013

Platypus Day is on Saturday, March 2! Who’s excited? We are! Gotta love Perry the platypus! To kick-off the month-long celebration, check out the “O.W.C.A.” music video featuring some of your favorite Disney stars including Bridgit Mendler, Zendaya, Roshon Fegan, Debby Ryan, Ross Lynch, Jake Short and many more as they dance around with the new recruits for the agency!

Do you and your friends ever get silly and have dance parties like these Disney stars? Who’s your favorite character in Phineas and Ferb?

1. Liamlover15 says:

My FAVORITE CHARACTER IS CANDACE ^___________^

2. Liam James Payne lover says:

definitely isabella

3. Ilikejello123 says:

I love perry!

4. R5fan 4ever says:

We get really silly the when boys come we play it cool lol I like perry

5. PayPayT says:

<3 Perry

6. taylorswift03909 says:

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send back

hey Ok this is so weird I didnt think it would works but it did, if you dont belive me just try it

K Someone just sent me this do what it says so we can see if it works

Genie (don’t delete) The last time I did this it worked for me too. please Don’t laugh at this! JUST DO IT!

I’ve done this many different times and every time within 1 hour my wish comes true!!! & My best friend did this and wished for a new car and the next day he won a new car……YOU HAVE JUST BEEN VISITED BY A GENIE..she will grant you one wish.

MAKE YOUR WISH WHEN THE COUNT DOWN IS OVER.

MAKE A WISH!!!!!