Bella Thorne Loves IM5!

February 26, 2013

Twitter

Bella Thorne recently re-tweeted this picture of her and the IM5 boys–so cute!

Bella and IM5 released the official music video for their single “Can’t Stay Away” just three weeks ago! If you haven’t seen the video for “Can’t Stay Away” check it out below!

What do you think of “Can’t Stay Away? Would you like to hear more music from Bella and IM5? LEt us know in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

1. love4taylorswift says:

I like that song!:)
    And da guy in the pic on da left is cute. Just saying

2. Candace says:

FINALLY!!!!! FINALLLY!!!!! U GUYS WRITE ABOUT IM5 LIKE SERIOUSLY I’VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!! And for those lazy people who are too tired to look them up, the blonde one is dalton, the preppy dressed light brown haired one is cole, the Asian looking one is will, the youngest one is Dana, and the last person is gabe.

3. Bellarina13 says:

Im sorry but bella is acting TOTALLY IMMATURE FOR HER AGE IN THE MUSIC VIDEO i swear all she does is flip her hair and pops her chest :/

I LOVE this song! <3

5. cakecake10 says:

The song was good until bella’s autotuned voice came in.
    @Bellarina13 yep thats pretty much all she ever does!

6. Princess says:

I like LOVE that song!!! Escpilaly bella cuz like me and her have the same EXACT style and everything else except my daddy is still alive and I’m bit smarter, but she’s smart in real life though❤

7. Laurengirlsrock says:

I Love Bella’s Songs

I’m not a fan of any of their music.

9. Emilykb20 says:

Rockin!Yes!

10. Melody says:

Wow this looks so cute!!! Not to mention I luv IM5 too!! And also Bella Thorne!!!