Victoria Justice is All About Music!

January 25, 2013

Instagram

Victoria Justice is a true triple threat thanks to her stellar singing, dancing, and acting skills!

Although the Victorious star loves to act, she is setting aside more time in her life for music, which is her main focus right now. Her album is reportedly expected to be released this year!

“I’m busy writing songs for my debut album. I love writing because it’s something that I create and can mold any way I want.

V says she loves to make music because it gives her a different creative outlet than acting does. “I love writing because it’s something that I create and can mold any way I want. It’s not a script that’s being handed to me and I have no choice in the matter, but to read someone else’s words.”

Do you want to see Victoria create more music in the future? Are you excited for her upcoming album? Let us know in the comments and on Twitter!

She’s a great singer!

2. Ava says:

Double yes!

3. love4taylorswift says:

Ya!!!!

I’m so going to get it when it comes out! :D

5. fadeelahsk says:

Yess can’t wait :D

6. Emilykb20 says:

Yes!Totally

7. eleftheria says:

Love her voice and songs!!!

8. Laurengirlsrock says:

Yeah
    Her Songs In Victorious Were Gr8
    She’s A Good Singer

9. lovingrosslynch says:

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send back

hey Ok this is so weird I didnt think it would works but it did, if you dont belive me just try it

K Someone just sent me this do what it says so we can see if it works

Genie (don’t delete) The last time I did this it worked for me too. please Don’t laugh at this! JUST DO IT!

I’ve done this many different times and every time within 1 hour my wish comes true!!! & My best friend did this and wished for a new car and the next day he won a new car……YOU HAVE JUST BEEN VISITED BY A GENIE..she will grant you one wish.

MAKE YOUR WISH WHEN THE COUNT DOWN IS OVER.

MAKE A WISH!!!!!

~~ ~

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send backs

10. OMG I’m super excited!!! I love Victoria and I had no idea she was creating an album!!!!