Taylor’s Lunch Date with a Fan!

January 24, 2013

Twitter

Earlier this week, Taylor Swift made a fan’s day with a simple meal. On Saturday, January 19, she had lunch with Kayla Kincannon, a 17-year-old fan who is battling brain cancer. Kayla and her friends made the meeting happen through the power of social media, tweeting and Facebooking to get Taylor’s attention.

Kayla’s dad, Brad, sang Tay’s praises on her blog after the meal. “This was no quick meet and greet photo opp. We sat and talked to Taylor and her mom for two hours, had lunch and Kayla received a gift basket, then she signed pictures,” he said. “She is the sweetest, most down to earth person I have ever met! This was more than we ever expected! I’m so thankful to team Kayla, news, and everyone who made her dream come true! This was the best day ever for her and all of us!”

How sweet was Taylor for having lunch with Kayla and her family? What do you think of her act of kindness? Tell us in the comments!

1. crystal says:

Lucky

2. crystal says:

I really want to meet taylor swift

3. rednecks_rule_uk says:

Taylor is really nice!!! See haters?!

That was sweet of Taylor!

5. samantha says:

that was really nice of you Taylor Swift :) your one of those celebirties that make me proud :)

6. I think it was very kind of Taylor. It was such a sweet thing to do for Kayla ecspecially since she has cancer.

7. unique girl says:

That is so nice it reminds me of justin

She nice to her Swifties though

9. Emilykb20 says:

Cute!Totally sweet!

10. #1Directioner says:

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send back

hey Ok this is so weird I didnt think it would works but it did, if you dont belive me just try it

K Someone just sent me this do what it says so we can see if it works

Genie (don’t delete) The last time I did this it worked for me too. please Don’t laugh at this! JUST DO IT!

I’ve done this many different times and every time within 1 hour my wish comes true!!! & My best friend did this and wished for a new car and the next day he won a new car……YOU HAVE JUST BEEN VISITED BY A GENIE..she will grant you one wish.

MAKE YOUR WISH WHEN THE COUNT DOWN IS OVER.

MAKE A WISH!!!!!