Taylor Swift Performs at 40 Principales Awards

January 25, 2013

On January 24 Taylor Swift rocked out in Madrid, Spain at the 2013 40 Principales Awards.

Fans got a chance to see Tay perform an acoustic version of the long-time favorite Love Story followed by her hit single Knew You Were Trouble off of her latest album Red. For the last song, Taylor ditched her guitar and gave fans an energized performance complete with quirky dance moves.

To play up the ‘Red’ theme of her new album, Taylor wore a sparkly red shirt, her famous red lip stick, and trendy black shorts. Tay even had a red microphone to set the stage! Basically, she looked stunning. As always.

What do you think of T-Swift’s performance? Do you still have her new album still on repeat?! Tell us your thoughts on Twitter and in the comments!

It was okay, but I do love her outfit it’s cute

2. Laurengirlsrock says:

My Favourite Song Is I Knew You Were Trouble

3. love4taylorswift says:

Tay rocks!!!!😃

4. always_being_me says:

the start was soo boring but after was nice :)

She never sang “I Knew You Were Trouble.” She sang “Love Story” then “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.”

6. rednecks_rule_uk says:

she knows Spanish?????????

7. Emilykb20 says:

Totally awesome!Yes!

8. #1Directioner says:

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send back

hey Ok this is so weird I didnt think it would works but it did, if you dont belive me just try it

K Someone just sent me this do what it says so we can see if it works

Genie (don’t delete) The last time I did this it worked for me too. please Don’t laugh at this! JUST DO IT!

I’ve done this many different times and every time within 1 hour my wish comes true!!! & My best friend did this and wished for a new car and the next day he won a new car……YOU HAVE JUST BEEN VISITED BY A GENIE..she will grant you one wish.

MAKE YOUR WISH WHEN THE COUNT DOWN IS OVER.

MAKE A WISH!!!!!

~~ ~

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send backs

9. pretty_stacedi89 says:

She is a horrible singer and a horrible person.She sucks.I hate her

10. Me_disagree123 says:

I hate her and she is actually a horrible person and girlfriend,i feel bad for harry and not her.She sucks at singing.