Taylor and Harry: Awkward Reunion in the Future?!

January 11, 2013

Splash News

After a reportedly messy breakup, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are probably spending time with friends and family so they can cheer-up and move on. And hey, since the two stars live in different countries, they don’t have to worry about an accidental run-in with each other, right?!

Wrong!

Taylor and Harry were both nominated for BRIT awards, and the ceremony is coming up just after Valentine’s Day, on February 20. It’s hasn’t even been a week since Haylor split – but they are already scheduled to appear at the same event in just a few weeks.

Um…can you say awkward?!

After all, this will be the first time T-swift and Harry see each other since they parted ways! Imagine accepting an award in front of your ex! Hopefully they won’t be sitting next to each other…

At least Harry and Taylor can avoid an intense show-down. The stars are not competing for the same award – like they need any more drama!

Harry and the rest of the One Direction crew are up for British Group and BRITs Global Success while Tay is looking to win International Female Solo Artist.

One thing the exes still have in common: Sharing exciting news with their fans! Both Harry and Taylor are super pumped about the BRIT awards and tweeted to their fans.

What do you think will go down at the BRIT Awards? Should Harry and Taylor play nice and chat a bit, or do you think it is best for the two to steer clear? Let us know in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. luvmouse1 says:

I hope they will play it nice, cuz i luv them both a lot & i am glad they were nominated! Great job Tay & 1D!

i <3 1D & dance & Taylor swift! XD

2. Carly says:

Ummm Awkaward! I did not even non they spilt! Tear Tear! They were so cute together! :(. I bet Taylor is gonna wright a song about him. Hopefully it will be a “Back To December” song. Not a “We Are Never Getting Back Together” song

3. @valerie says:

its totally gonna be akward,no efense or anything but hope they don’t talk cause I don’t want no more HAYLOR

4. Dez says:

Honestly they both should be adults and put aside there break up for one night and think about there fans because without there fans they wouldn’t be wear they are right now so

5. lulublue13 says:

They both deserve the nomination!!! But awks(:

I think it’s best for them to be avoiding to each other. I just don’t want to see Harry get hurt :(

7. Anonymous says:

oh gawd. @pixiestar once again i say this, harry is the one that dumped her and he seems fine since he hooked up with a girl in a red bikini the next day

8. cordana3457 says:

I think the should keep apart . they need to cool of its only been a week I think that is to quick for them to go back to talking

9. Joan says:

I know it sounds weird…but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope that they don’t get back together, she needs a long-term relationship… and not a guy who breaks her heart then moves on with another girl THE NEXT DAY. That was SO insensitive, i know all the “directioners” probable dislike me now, but…just saying

10. ducttapepenguin54 says:

Well as long as they are both happy I don’t care. But congrats to Tay and 1D for getting nominated!!