Selena’s New Year’s Message to Fans!

January 2, 2013

Twitter

Selena Gomez knows how to kick a new year off right: With love for her friends and fans, of course. Sel tweeted this pic of her with some of her closest pals just a few hours ago and captioned it “Blessed.” Another thing Sel is blessed with? Amazing fans. That’s why she also took the time this week to send out a special message to all of the Selenators out there. Check it out below!

What New Years message do YOU have for Sel? Tell us in the comments!

I LOVE YOU SEL :D

That’s a sweet message! I wish you the same Selena!

3. sellyluver2 says:

Thanks Sel! Im ur biggest fan!!! Love u so much! I support EVERYTHING you do, and hope u have a healthy and happy 2013. Love sellyluver2

4. I hope u have a fantasticd year Selena! I love you! Your my idol and role model because your so nice and sweet to everyone! So have a rocking year cause you deserve it!

5. Candace says:

I don’t know why haters will bother commenting. Haters don’t have something against this
    SELENATOR forever!!!!,

6. Selena1Dfan406 says:

I love Selena so much!!!!! She’s my role model, my hero, and my inspiration. Selenator forever! <3

7. Emilykb20 says:

Selena:You’re my role model,inspiration,you keep rockin& i can’t wait for your album.

8. sellyluver2 says:

You are my hero Sel! Please read this!! I love you!!!! Selenator forevs!

9. selena 16 says:

that’s so sweet of you selena!! I love you so much

10. Swiftie13 says:

Happy new year!! Hope it’s great!!!