Reader Soundoff: Paparazzi

January 9, 2013

Getty Images

Just like you, we love seeing cool behind-the-scenes photos of celebrities… but what do you really think about the paparazzi? Do you love their photos or think it’s kinda creepy?

1. TBfan23 says:

Paparazzi are very annoying.

2. Girl with a point says:

“I love the paparazzi, because they follow me everywhere like their stalking me” JK but seriously, what do we now about paparazzi? It’s not like they follow non celebrity people like us…

3. Mysters says:

Who is that a pic of anyway???

Sometimes they go way too far!

5. selenaG4me says:

I HAT ETHE PAPARAZZI, THE CELEBS AVE LIVES AND FREAKIN FEELINGS, HOW WOULD U LIKE NOT BEING ABLE TO GO ANYWHERE OR DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY R ALWAYS ON UR TRAIL. THEY HAVE NO SELF RESPECT! AND ONE DAY, ONE DAY THEY R GONNA GET WHATS COMING OT THEM!!!!!!!! I CANT EVEN PUT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY R SO STUPID AND HORRIBLE! BUT DONT WORRY, THERE IS ALWAYS KARMA, SO ONE DAY THEY R GONNA GET A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE!!!!!!!!

6. I think its creepy. Its one thing to take pics on the red carpet but to take pics of their personal life is wrong. For God sake give them some privacy!

7. dara says:

ha i love paparzzi pics lol

8. I think paparazzi people are annoying! Celebs tell them to leave the fuzz alone!!!

9. Swiftie13 says:

I think they need to chill out and let the celebs live their own lives

10. luvmouse1 says:

They should let celebs live their lives! Not too long ago a papperazzi was killed thinkin JB was in his car smokin pot! But it was JBs bud!