Reader Soundoff: Do Your Parents Embarrass You?

January 3, 2013

Do your parents ever totally embarrass you? We want to hear your most traumatizing story! In the comment section below, tell us all about the time one of your parents (or both of them!) made you blush. You just might see your story (don’t worry, we won’t use your real name!) in an upcoming issue of Tiger Beat.

1. Amanda Tran says:

OH MY GODS YES! She dances in public… He screams on the top of his lungs, just to get my attention… She and him fight in public… Not pretty…

2. bella says:

my school was walking across the street when my mom was at the stop light and started yelling my name

3. TrulyMadlyDeeplyInLOVEwith1D says:

One day my friend who was a boy came to my house and it was his first time. My parents met him but the problem was that my friend had a very weird voice like a girl’s voice. My dad asked me “is he a girl?” and I said “Dad please” and I blushed. It was super awkward.

4. New Years eve I had a whole bunch of people over and my mom knew that I sort of liked one of the guys that was coming, so during the process of the night I was sitting in our kitchen table with a few of my friends and the boy I sort of liked. All of a sudden, my mom comes into the room and randomly says “Hey, Robert! Why don’t you ask Erika out?” My face went bright red and I wanted to bury myself in the snow. He hesitates every time he talks to me now! Thanks mom!

5. Christina says:

Yes! When my mom bought me my first bra!! Here’s the story…
    We were shopping in a really busy store and I went to try something on, when I came out my mom picked up the bra and said ( very loudly)” look I bought you your very first bra!!!!!” Everyone turned to look at me! It was totally embarrassing!!!

6. Kaitlyn says:

Once, my dad stood up in a chair at Starbucks, and did the Gangnam Style dance in front of everyone.

They can embarrass me sometimes, but I will always love them no matter what they do!

8. Nelley says:

Ummm my mom came to my school once and all my guy friends saw her. Long story short they ended up liking my moms butt!!! Really awkward!!

9. Jessica12345 says:

One day i had a bunch of my friends invited for a sleepover and one of my friends brough her cute brother, wich bothered me scince it was a girls party.My mom pulled out BABY PICTURES in front of all my friends and the cute guy.

10. Maddie yohon says:

My parents took my iPod away and they looked at all if my conversations and then had a talk with me because I talk to boys and then they just went all crazy with me!