POLL: Does Taylor Deserve the Jokes?

January 22, 2013

Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for ABC

Everyone has an opinion about Taylor and all the boys she dates — but is it mean? Let us know what you think!

1. Andrea Robinson says:

No opinions are opinions sometimes they don’t mean to be mean but it comes off that way

2. Anna Grace says:

I really don’t think she deserves these jokes,because the people that tell her these jokes are nuts and out of their minds.

3. Hater says:

I hate Taylor because she broke Harry’s heart. But I don’t care anymore because now my favorite band is R5!!!

4. No its mean!!!!

5. jblover1212 says:

no it sooooo measn wat are people thinking she sings for wat she likes and yall shouldt make fun of it plus it her songs her life not yours this goes to people making the jokes

6. Jess says:

It’s Kinda funny how her songs pretty much all have to do with break ups but it’s also really mean! I chose the I’m not sure one

Well she has to know that whatever she does the media are going to make fun of her I think she ignores it

8. sarah says:

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    TAYLORS AWESOME SHES JUST WRITING SONGS TO EXPRESS HER FEELINGS!!!!!! ITS JUST MEANNNN ITS JUST MEAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

9. No!! That’s horribly mean!!! Taylor doesn’t make that joke she creates. She writes songs for a living.

10. XTeDdYbEaRsX1234 says:

People joke, and Taylor should be ready for it, but people take the jokes to far. Some are just mean.