Jennette and Ariana Get Ready for Sam and Cat

January 25, 2013

Twitter

Even though both Victorious and iCarly are coming to an end, fans can soon watch iCarly’s Sam Puckett and Victorious’ Cat Valentine on the new Nickelodeon television show Sam and Cat! Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy will play their former characters on this new series, which reportedly is set to begin production this month.

Today, the show’s stars Jennette and Ariana were on set at a photo shoot to promote the new series.

Are you excited to see Sam and Cat? Do you think the show will be as awesome as Victorious and iCarly? Give us your thoughts on Twitter and in the comments!

Tags: , ,

I’m so excited to see their new show!

2. Kasie8 says:

I KNOW IT WILL BE GOODDDDD!!! :-) ;-)

3. love4taylorswift says:

I’m so excited to see it!!!

I’m super excited! :D

5. mileycyrusno1fan says:

i dont know, but i still prefer the other characters!

6. crystal says:

Omg can’t wait 2 see it I’m spool excited!!!!!

7. eleftheria says:

Their show will be holerious and great together!!!

8. Laurengirlsrock says:

Can’t Wait To See It

9. Scar says:

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send back

hey Ok this is so weird I didnt think it would works but it did, if you dont belive me just try it

K Someone just sent me this do what it says so we can see if it works

Genie (don’t delete) The last time I did this it worked for me too. please Don’t laugh at this! JUST DO IT!

I’ve done this many different times and every time within 1 hour my wish comes true!!! & My best friend did this and wished for a new car and the next day he won a new car……YOU HAVE JUST BEEN VISITED BY A GENIE..she will grant you one wish.

MAKE YOUR WISH WHEN THE COUNT DOWN IS OVER.

MAKE A WISH!!!!!

~~ ~

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send backs

10. Emily says:

I can’t wait to watch the new show!