Is Taylor Already Penning a Song about Harry?!

January 10, 2013

Mike Coppola/Getty Images

Okay, we know Taylor Swift is kind of (totally) known for writing breakup songs about her famous exes. And we know that Haylor haters have been predicting a Harry Styles tune since the millisecond she and Harry got together, but is Taylor already writing a Harry song just a few days after the split? Her recent tweet has us thinking maybe. Just a few hours ago, Taylor tweeted the following super cryptic message:

Back in the studio is one thing, but what’s the “uh oh” all about, Tay? What do you think is going on? Is Taylor recording a song about Harry already? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

1. TBfan23 says:

Yes! I think she is writing a song about her broken heart with Harry!!!

2. Rachel says:

Ya I think she is to

3. Mysters says:

Go Taylor ur a rockstar go Taylor u r awesome go Taylor I hated u when u and Harry had that whole fiasco cuz I believed what the haters said (big life mistake!!) cuz uve been my fav singer ever for like 3 years and then I got really depressed when I started hating u and now I like u again so I’m happy now!!! go Taylor go go Taylor!!!

4. HarrysBoo says:

She writes a song about every guy she dates

5. That hurts.

6. baylee says:

OK I love T-Swift but she is to boy crazy!! she really just needs to chill!!

7. Hannah says:

BACK OFF TAYLOR! WE KNOW IT’S YOUR FAULT!

8. Anonymous says:

@hannah actually no. its harrys fault, taylor refused to sleep with harry (its true) because harry is such a player and plus it doesnt matter if taylors older then him caroline flack was over 15 years older then him and harry dated her!!!
    dont believe me? google harry styles dates caroline flack

9. @valerie says:

I knew it.She always does that. >:( Get over it Tay & anonymous chick where did you hear that rumor.?

10. lalazayn says:

she really should stop dating this chick is boy crazy!!!