Haylor’s New Year’s Kiss – Caught on Camera!

January 2, 2013

Haylor deniers, cover your eyes: Harry Styles and Taylor Swift were caught on camera sharing a midnight smooch on New Year’s Eve in Times Square! Tay was in NYC to perform as part of New Year’s Rockin’ Eve (more on those performances later today!) and it looks like Harry decided to ring in the new year in America with his almost-definitely girlfriend (do we still have to wait for an official confirmation at this point?).

What do you think of Haylor’s new year’s kiss? Which 1D hottie would YOU choose to smooch at midnight? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. Swiftie13 says:

I wish everyone would stop making such a big deal about it! It’s just a kiss!!! And I would kiss Liam or niall

2. Kay says:

Wow wow! I love Haylor, but I cant picture them 2gether!

3. Kylee says:

I hate Taylor now I wish they weren’t going OUT!!!!

I feel so bad for Harry, she is so going to write a song about him. But I would like a kiss from Harry actually ;) LOL

5. I feel bad for Harry now when they breakup she is going to write songs about him but i would LOVE to KISS HARRY STYLES LIPS. ;) who wouldnt want to?

6. Argy says:

Bop and tiger beat readers:

Make sure Taylor and Harry read this😝😝😝
    If u watch the video slow enough then u will see Taylor counting down like 5,4,3,2,1 in slow motion and then Harry looks at her and out of nowhere like a not trained baby gorilla Taylor tackles harry and gives him a smooch on the lips.

Poor harry we all know he can not help himself if a very beautiful girl is kissing him.

7. Caroline Horan says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO Romantic!! I would kiss Harry or Niall. Probably Niall. NIALL IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Directioner+Nialler4eva! says:

AWW ther soo cutee together!!! AWW Haylor forever!!!

9. kiss you miss says:

Taylor swift is going to break up one direction like nsyinc to my 90″s girl’s one direction has 3 years to go stop Taylor swift if you want one direction forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. cutie-pie says:

They look really happy and cute i love them!