Happy New Year from One Direction!

January 2, 2013

The guys of One Direction want to wish you a very happy new year. 1D got together to make a short video for their fans, which is not surprising given their love of both a.) their fans and b.) making videos. “We just want to say a massive happy new year to all the fans,” Liam said, speaking for the group. “Have a good new year and keep up with your new year’s resolutions.”

Looks like the guys of 1D believe in New Year’s resolutions. Do you have one? Tell us what it is in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

1. Yea i am the first to write a comment and i just want to wish you guys the best of the new year.

2. Swiftie13 says:

Aww happy new years 1D!!!!!! <3

3. You know prom is coming up at my School and it would be so awesome if i would be able to go with one of the guys from one direction. :) That would be so amazayn. :) Hope megan sees this and will help me make this come true. :)

Yes, trying to make a world a better place :)

5. hailey says:

my parent wont let me keep my new years resolution wich was to EAT MORE ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. hailey says:

ps why is liam talking so fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

7. Caroline Horan says:

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy New Year guys!!

8. dada297 says:

Happy new year to you too!!!!! I hope 2013 brings you guys more birthdays ( like zayns which is next week), more awards, more success, a safe tour ( which I will hopefully see you guys at), more books, merch, the 3d movie, and hopefully ( fingers crossed) a third album that will ( well, if its even possible) be better then take me home and up all night. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR 1D WE ❀YOU!!!!

9. dada297 says:

Happy new year. Hopefully 2013 will bring more success, awards, fame, merchandise, birthdays ( like zayns which is next week), a safe tour ( which I really hope I can see you guys at), and ( fingers crossed) a third album that is better then take me home and up all night!!!!! ( well if that’s even possible)HAPPY NEW YEAR WE LOVE U 1D!!!!!!!

P.s. I heard a 3D movie will come to theaters November 2013. THAT’S AWESOME!!!!!!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

10. dada297 says:

Happy new year I hope 2013 brings more awards, fame, success, and a safe tour for you guys!!!