EXCLUSIVE: BOP Spent a WHOLE DAY with 1D!

January 11, 2013

We love One Direction as much as you do, and we’re always up for the chance to spend time with them (and get insider secrets to share with you in the process!). In the February issue of BOP, we have the dish on a special day we recently spent with the guys. You’ll have to check out the issue for all of the scoop though!

Tags: ,

I’ve already gotten the mag! :)

I never got this yet!

3. Jocelyn says:

GOT IT!!

4. luvmouse1 says:

I would just LOVE 2 get it but i have zero money:( but i love 1d & bop & tiger beat SOOOOO much! Could i join the tigerbeat/bop team?!

5. Chloe says:

ik were i’ll be tomorrow in my room read the new mag! can’t wait!!!! 1D is playing 24/7 on my ipod follow by some videos and a little bit of other artiest but mostly 1D. Step-bro is going to be very anoyyed hehe love anoyying him. See ay later oh and “lets go crazy crazy carzy and live while we’re young.” i know a llittle off but i’m loving it “YAH so tell me bop when i read your mag you get sooo happy” just made that up hehe.

6. TBfan23 says:

I want this issue:)

7. Haley Tomlinson says:

Omg where the heck can i get it!

8. Pinja 1D Finland says:

I’m not got it because i am from finland but i love 1D so much and bop and tiger beat me and my Friends listening music 24/7! I <3 U Liam James Payne 4 ever<3<3

9. Pinja 1D Finland says:

I dont go it:( But me and my 2 bff love 1D and bop and tiger beat and we listening 1D 24/7 we are from Finland but we are stil big fans. And i remember when i was watshing them on tv when they are in x factor 2010<33 Me and my friends realy hope 1D reads this but i'm 99% sure they are not read this but i tried:)1D come Finland soon please??<33 We <3 One Direction<33
    <3: Pinja-Samira,Sanni and Helmi:)<333