EXCLUSIVE: AwesomenessTV’s BOP Report — Haylor SPLIT, Jelena Break Up AGAIN and MORE!

January 11, 2013

It’s FINALLY Friday! We’re sure you’re pumped for the weekend, so kick it off with our EXCLUSIVE premiere of the newest episode of AwesomenessTV‘s BOP Report. As usual, we’ve teamed up with the people at AwesomenessTV for this special series and we’re super excited about it. This week’s edition tackles the Haylor breakup, Jelena’s latest split, celebrity tattoos and MORE! Check out this week’s video and tell us what you think!

Did you love the video? What was your favorite thing about it? What do you want to see more of in next week’s BOP Report? Sound off in comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. Emily says:

Well we all knew this stuff. Jelena broke up in like november. And taylor is ridiclious! She dates a guy and gets soo into it then about a week later they break up so she writes a song about it- and its just getting old. And justin getting another tat, predictable!! This is his 10th but they always report it like its his 1st or 2nd. Anyway, that’s just my opinion.

2. TBfan23 says:

Interesting Drama;)

3. mileycyrusno1fan says:

these are not news, we all know these stuff a long time ago! haylor broke up, knew that, jelena split again, not shocking at all!

4. Chloe says:

i called it as soon has they started dating i gave it at least 2 weeks up to 1 month. It was easy to tell who’s going to last longer than others. with harry being a girls dream i knewn a reltionship with him would last that long. Plus, HE’S 18 AND SHE’S 22 OR 23. I knewn justin and selena wouldn’t make it after aready calling it quits. I guess i can get good or bad vibes when it comes to celbs.

5. Heather Hills Luvs Harry says:

I knew it! Taylor is always the one who starts the break ups , but even if she broke Harry’s heart and I may not like her, but I still like her music, I mean listen to the song ”22” and” I knew u were trouble” those are the good songs ,watch out other celebs , when u date a lady in 2 months like” HAYLOR” did u might just get a broken heart!BTW I don’t like any tattoo that those celebs had ,oh god , please my only hope is Niall Horan !no offense Stylinators , Tommo luvers , Payne makers , and Malik luvers!

6. Secret says:

I still have hope for taylor

7. casandra1009 says:

id good luck chalie ending im confused????????????

I love this!

9. Trinity says:

I love one direction and 1st post haha

I knew Haylor was going to break up.