Emblem3 Sign to Columbia Records!

January 9, 2013

Emblem3 might not have won The X Factor, but hey, that didn’t stop One Direction from blowing up. Emblem3 are already on their way to post-X Factor super stardom: They just signed a recording deal with Syco Music and Columbia Records to release their debut album in 2013!

In case you haven’t heard of Emblem3 yet, the band is made up of brothers Wesley and Keaton Stromberg and their lifelong friend Drew Chadwick. The stole the show on the X Factor when they auditioned with an original song.

“With our new teammates at Columbia and Syco and along with Savan, I hope we can not only produce some empowering tunes, but also impact other people in a positive way and maybe help brighten things up a bit. Music is all we`ve ever wanted to do – and this is what we love to do,” Wesley said. “Simon Cowell was an excellent mentor and we were proud to have him as ours. We hope to keep a good relationship alive with him not only as business partners but as friends.”

Are you a fan of Emblem3? Are you excited to hear their debut album later this year? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

1. Anonymous says:

@Emily amen

I knew they were going to get signed! But I have a feeling that they’re going to get compared to 1D too much.

3. Directioner+Nialler4eva! says:

I was hoping this wudnt happen…… their terrible!!

4. keaton is hot says:

OMG! E3 is finally getting a record deal! I am madly in love with Keaton. they are better than 1D. <3

5. Emily says:

EMBLEM 3?? ARENT THEY THE GUYS WHO GOT VOTED OFF ON X FACTOR 2012 AND THEY WERE IN LIKE 10TH PLACE OR SOEMTHING?? ARENT THEY THE GUYS WHO MADE FUN OF THE NICE KID THAT WAS TRYING TO HELP THEM AND CALM THEIR NERVES NAMED VINCENT? ARENT THEY THE GUYS WHO STOLE THAT SUNSET BLVD SONG AND SAID THEY WROTE IT? ARENT THEY THE GUYS WHO SAID THEY WERE FROM HUNTINGTON BEACH AND LIVED THERE ALL THEIR LIVES BUT THEY ACTUALLY USED TO LIVE IN LIKE WASHINGTON OR OHIO OR SOMETHING???DIDNT THEY USED TO BE ENEMIES OR SOMETHING?? ARENT THEY THE GUYS WHO PRETENDED TO BE LIKE 1D? I LOVE 1D AND WILL NEVER EVERE EVEVRERVERVEVERVE….MAKE A SWITCH FROM LIKING THEM TO LIKING THESE GUYS…U GUYS RNT ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WATCH OUTTT

6. Swiftie13 says:

They’re alright. I wanna hear their album!

7. kione says:

emblem3 may be good but they cant ever be bigger than 1111ddddd!!!!!!!

8. BTR1DFreak says:

AHHHHHH! EMBLEM3 ARE MY SECOND FAVORITE BAND!!! (One Direction will always and forever be my frist of course. i’m not an idiot!) I <3 KEATON

OMG! I love them! I’m super excited for their new album! :D