Confessions of a Shopaholic: Bella’s Secret “Addiction”

January 2, 2013

Bella Thorne has confessed to a secret addiction – and it’s one that affects a lot of girls in this country.

Bella admitted, via Twitter that she may just be…a shopaholic. We are so with you, Bella. It’s time that the silence was broken on this serious addiction! Okay, so maybe we’re getting a little dramatic, but it is good to know that we’re not alone with it comes to indulging in a little retail therapy. Do you ever feel like a shopaholic?

Are you a shopaholic? Share your story in the comments!

1. TBfan23 says:

I am not a shopaholic I but I love shopping!!

2. Yes! In fact shopaholic is an under statement in my case! Evey store I go into I’m always running to the clothes and beauty departments and begging my mom for everything that has glitter on it!

3. destiny shay says:

bella it’s a good thing your shopping because all I wear is hospital clothes and a pony tail

4. mileycyrusno1fan says:

i am a shopaholic! sometimes i need breaks to stop! LOL! just kidding! but i am crazy about shopping!

I am so a shopaholic!!! :D

6. Ava says:

Ya, I am.

7. I am kind of a shopaholic and in my closet it is like a huge closet and it is completely full with clothes and shoes. Well i guess you could say iam a Shopaholic. :) but i also need to control myself cuz i just buy and buy stuff that i like and never even use most of the stuff i buy. Think i have a problem.;) LOL help me!:)

8. Sasha says:

I think I am a shopaholic! I don’t know, when I have money in my pocket, if I see something cute, at a reasonable price I can’t help but buy it! Aha, I always end up wondering where all my money went but wearing cute clothing in the end pays off.

9. olouni says:

Me too your not alone if you agree you are a true girl?????????? $) :).

I have a shopping addiction too!