Bridgit Mendler’s Coffee Date with Shane Harper!

January 25, 2013

Instagram

Looks like singer and Good Luck Charlie star Bridgit Mendler was in the mood for a latte! Bridgit had a coffee date with bf and fellow Good Luck Charlie actor Shane Harper today.

Bridgit called their coffee date the “perfect rainy day” and tweeted to her fans about it!

The signer and actress seems to be quite the coffee addict! She has tons of pictures of her fun coffee drinks on Twitter and Instagram! Are you a coffee lover? What is the ideal rainy day for YOU? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

Aww they looks super cute together! I ship Shidgit Hendler! <3 :)

They’re so cute together!

3. lovingrosslynch says:

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send back

hey Ok this is so weird I didnt think it would works but it did, if you dont belive me just try it

K Someone just sent me this do what it says so we can see if it works

Genie (don’t delete) The last time I did this it worked for me too. please Don’t laugh at this! JUST DO IT!

I’ve done this many different times and every time within 1 hour my wish comes true!!! & My best friend did this and wished for a new car and the next day he won a new car……YOU HAVE JUST BEEN VISITED BY A GENIE..she will grant you one wish.

MAKE YOUR WISH WHEN THE COUNT DOWN IS OVER.

MAKE A WISH!!!!!

~~ ~

SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READIN THIS. IF YOU DONT,

YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE! No send backs

4. Kasie8 says:

WAIT ARE THEY A COUPLE I HOPEE THEY AREE THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETER :-)

5. Kasie8 says:

THEY ARE A COUPLE YAYYYY!!!!! :-) >3

6. crystal says:

They look cute together she’s really pretty and he’s cute

7. Laurengirlsrock says:

I’m More Of A Hot Chocolate Person =D

8. fredward says:

They r dating???????? O cool

9. Emily says:

They seem like an amazing couple

10. Belieber66 says:

They look so amazing together!!! and in the show i feel so bad for them because they r going to be apart in a long distance relationship