Rob: “My Parents Make Me Believe in True Love!”

December 17, 2012

Getty Images

When it comes down to it, The Twilight Saga is all about having a love that lasts forever. But is that type of romance reserved for the silver screen? Well, one mega-star, Rob Pattinson recently dished on his thoughts about a fairytale ending. It turns out he and his character Edward might have a lot in common!

In an interview with Seventeen Espanol, Robert was asked if he believed in true love. He answered, “Definitely, yes. It sounds cheesy, but I see it with my parents. My dad met my mom when she was 17 and they’re still happily together.”

Aw, how adorable. We can totally see why Rob would grow up wanting a relationship like that. Despite revealing that he’s a sucker for romance, though, Rob revealed that all relationships in his life were super important to him.

“I believe in keeping your family and friends close, because they’ll treat you the same no matter what,”Rob said. “Real relationships are not affected by whatever happens in life. Knowing that you’ll always keep something special no matter what happens is something that has made an impact in my life. That’s one of the biggest lessons I’ve received in life.”

What are one of the biggest lessons you’ve learned from your parent or guardian? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

I guess love

2. Vashappenin?! says:

He’s soooo ugly…blah! Taylor Lautner is freakin’ hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

3. Londyn WIlliams says:

AWWWW thats so sweet

4. Londyn WIlliams says:

Aww that’s so sweet

I love Rob’s advice!

6. sarwu66 says:

my parents tought me never t take drugs and the people how are writing about that fictional character jerry hes not real trust me it said it yesturday and im not dead.

7. sarwu66 says:

ill write back tomarrow about me dead

8. dezismile says:

close your mouth think of aa famous singer this o two other posts chek your voice

9. lugine says:

Rob pattinson always will be my favorite. i love his eyes, his mouth, i m totally crazy about him.
    i wish one day i can talk to him, and take him and my arms.