POLL: Do You Prefer Bridgit as an Actress or Singer?

December 17, 2012

Good Luck Charlie star Bridgit Mendler recently performed her single “Ready or Not” on X Factor. Check out the video and then tell us: Do you prefer Bridgit as a singer or actress?

Tags: ,

1. Sunshine2413 says:

I love her either way! But I prefer her as an actress on Good luck charlie! :)

2. Vashappenin?! says:

She’s GREAT as both, but i think she’s a better actress! Don’t get me wrong, her voice is incredible i think just not very good live. probably bcuz she was moving a lot on stage. All singers are like that…except for Taylor Swift! She’s amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job Bridget

I like her as both but mostly acting!

4. Singer!

5. charee says:

I feel like she’s a really good actress because she’s really funny and stuff but I also love her voice it’s so different from other disney singers and I just love how she sings it’s so soulful in that video she might sound weak is maybe because she came from somewhere else and she had to perform again next day but if you listen to her other videos of her singing Oh My Lord you won’t believe it but she can sing! and no autotune needed :)

6. Taylor says:

Love her music! But her live performance was a little weak compared to what I heard on disney channel and the radio. I think she should do both acting and singing. She just needs more practice singing on stage

7. fizzyizzy9 says:

@ Anonymous She’s not that weak of a singer! She is a great actress though.

8. Anonymous says:

VERY weak singer. stick to acting. seriously listen to her autotuned version on itunes, then compare with her performance
    meh……..

9. Candace says:

I LUV her outfit! I would naturally prefer Bridgit as a actress becuz she’s full of excitement and energy,
    BUT that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t give her a chance on singing. She sounds great and I already have her album

She’s a good singer, but I think she’s better as an actress.