More Tears for Jelena?

December 14, 2012

David Livingston/Getty Images

Jelena’s roller coaster romance has hit another bump. Our fave celeb couple seemed to be on the mend from their recent split, but now there are rumors that Selena is upset about Justin spending time with another person. Who’s this third wheel? Her ex, Nick Jonas!

Justin and Nick hung out in the studio while Justin’s working on his acoustic album, and sources say that Selena is super upset about it.

“Justin and Nick Jonas hung out all last night [Dec. 13],” the source said. “Selena was crying about it. He (Justin) wouldn’t even return her calls when she found out and called him up.”

Even though Sel and Nick hadn’t been as serious as her and Justin, apparently she was still totally heartbroken after they called it quits.

According to Twitter, the boys totally did some bro-bonding:

What do YOU think? Was hanging out with Nick a huge no-no for Justin? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. girly1067 says:

I think Justin should be able to hang out with Nick without Selena getting mad about it…

2. bridgette123 says:

I think that Justin should have the right to hang with Nick cuz if selena is over him then why is she getting mad about them just hanging?

I think Selena needs to calm down and stop being so clingy. I’m sure your boyfriend is allowed to be friends with your ex.

4. ayahsaleh16 says:

IF THAT WAS ME IN THAT POSTION I WOULD START BLURTING INTO TEARS

5. loveTaylor swift :) says:

stop the bad roomers people i am sure you would do exactly the same if you were in her position.

6. kayla says:

I dont think he did it to hurt selena. i think that he was just having fun with a friend. He would never try and hurt selena but he should stop ignoring her. I love justin . They need to talk it out.They will get through this they always do.

7. Arabelle28 says:

Sel need a chill pill. I think it’s great that Nick & Justin r hanging out.

8. Caroline Horan says:

Justin, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO SELENA!! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. queen18 says:

Justin and Selena still together always don´t believe in the rumors

I don’t want them to break up again! Jelena must be together! They’re soul mates!!!